1. Cook noodles according to package directions. After draining, drizzle with sesame oil to prevent noodles from sticking. Set aside.
2. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine tamarind, lime juice, brown sugar, soy sauce and red pepper flakes. Simmer for two minutes. Set aside.
3. Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion. Sauté until soft. Add salt, stir mixture for two minutes. Add garlic and Napa cabbage; sauté until soft.
4. Push vegetables to one side of the skillet. Add eggs; scramble until cooked but not too dry. Toss beaten eggs with vegetables. Add bean sprouts and cook until they begin to soften.
5. Add cooked noodles and tamarind mixture to the pan. Stir until vegetables and noodles are evenly coated. Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste.
6. Sprinkle each dish with peanuts and garnish with cilantro and lime wedges before serving.