1. Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in the bowl of a mixer. Add margarine, cut into cubes, and peanut butter, and mix until it forms crumbs. Stir in corn syrup and soy milk. Mix well.
2. Form into a round log. Wrap in Gefen Parchment Paper and refrigerate for a few hours, or even overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius). Unwrap dough and cut into thin slices, using a straight, sharp knife.
4. Arrange half the slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Top each slice with a drop of chunky peanut butter and sprinkle with a few mini chocolate chips. Close with a second cookie slice, and press the edges together with your fingers to seal.
5. Bake for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly before glazing.