1. Slice pepper into strips (I cut each pepper into four and then sliced widthwise). Put in large bowl.
2. Add chopped dill and parsley and mix gently. Set aside.
3. Mix all dressing ingredients in a small container. Shake well.
4. Pour over salad and toss to coat. This should be done a few hours before serving to allow veggies to absorb the flavor of the dressing.
5. Top with any or all of the nuts. (You can chop the nuts, aside from the pine nuts, by placing them in a bag and banging them several times with a meat mallet.)
6. If the peppers are fresh, they don’t get soggy, and this salad will still be perfect a day or two later.