1. Peel plums and peaches and cut into chunks; discard pits.
2. Combine fruit, water, wine, cinnamon stick and lemon juice in large pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
3. Discard cinnamon stick and blend soup with hand blender until smooth.
4. Add sugar and bring to low boil again. Combine cornstarch and water; pour slowly into soup, stirring until thickened, about six to seven minutes.
5. Shut ﬂame and skim off foam; discard foam. Stir liqueur and half a cup of the whipped topping into soup.
6. Cover and refrigerate until cold.
7. Beat remaining whipped topping and sweeten with confectioners’ sugar, to taste. Serve soup topped with dollop of parve cream.