1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan.
2. Place oil and sugar in the bowl of your mixer and beat for one minute. On low speed, add eggs one at a time and beat on high for five minutes until light and lemony. Add vanilla and mix well. Add dry ingredients alternately with the sour soy milk, occasionally scraping down sides of mixing bowl.
3. Remove one cup of batter to a small bowl. Add the raspberry jam to this bowl and fold in well. Remove another cup of batter to a second bowl. Add the finely chopped raspberry creams and mix well.
4. Pour a third of the remaining batter into a Bundt pan. Pour half the raspberry mixture on top of it, forming a circle in the center of the batter, without touching the outer or inner part of the pan. Pour half of the chocolate/raspberry mixture on top of that, forming a circle in the center of the raspberry batter. Cover with white batter. Repeat the layering and top with the remaining white batter.
5. Bake for 45 minutes or until done. Cool in pan. When completely cooled, remove from pan and dust with confectioners’ sugar.
For sour soy milk, place one full tablespoon vinegar in a one-cup measuring cup. Add soy milk to the top, then let sit a few minutes until thickened somewhat.