1. Heat oven to 450°F.
2. Spray two rimmed baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange pepper, zucchini, onion, and eggplant in a single layer on baking sheets.
3. Brush with oil. Sprinkle with garlic, salt, and pepper. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden brown with charred edges.
4. Remove from oven; chop into medium-sized pieces.
5. Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, according to package directions.
6. Drain, leaving about one-fourth of the cooking water in the pot.
7. Return the pasta to the pot. Add roasted vegetables, tomatoes, oregano, garlic powder, and basil. Toss to blend well.