1. Fill a Ziploc bag with one cup water. Place skewers in the bag and soak for at least one hour.
2. Measure all the marinade ingredients into a medium bowl. Mix well until combined and set aside.
3. Slice each strip steak in half lengthwise, for a total of eight 4-inch (10-centimeter) strips. Cut each chicken cutlet in half widthwise, for a total of eight narrow strips. Slice each mushroom into six slices, for a total of 18 slices.
4. Thread each piece of chicken, mushroom, and steak onto its own skewer. Lay flat in a single layer in a medium-sized roasting pan. Pour marinade over the prepared skewers. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes to an hour, turning occasionally.
5. Spray a grill pan with cooking spray and preheat to medium-high. Grill the skewers for three minutes on each side, or until done.