1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Heat olive oil in a large frying pan and add the onion and garlic. Sauté over medium heat until softened. Add the peppers and tomatoes and cook, stirring constantly, until the vegetables have softened and blended together.
3. Add the tomato paste and the seasonings. Stir for one to two more minutes until fully blended.
4. Divide mixture evenly among six ramekins or disposable muffin tins. Crack one egg into each ramekin.
5. Top with some feta cheese, if desired, and cover well. Bake for seven minutes.
6. Alternatively, place the vegetables in an eight-inch (20-centimeter) baking pan. Make six holes in the mixture and pour an egg into each hole. Cover and bake for seven minutes. Let sit on the counter to cool for a few minutes before serving.