1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
2. In an oven-safe pot, add one tablespoon oil and place over medium-high heat. Add carrots, celery and onion. Mix for about five minutes until onions become translucent.
3. Add zucchini and last tablespoon of oil. Stir. Add potato starch and mix well. Raise fire to high, and pour in wine. Mix to incorporate potato starch into the wine and then allow wine to cook for five minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Add chicken stock and shredded chicken. Bring mixture to a complete boil. (At this point the sauce should have thickened. If it is still too thin, mix another quarter cup of potato starch with a little bit of chicken stock and then pour it into the pot).
5. Turn fire off and arrange tater tots over the top of the chicken mixture to completely cover. This will create the chicken pot pie “crust.”
6. Sprinkle paprika over the top and place in the oven for 40–45 minutes until the tater tops are golden brown and crispy. Serve hot and enjoy!