I asked each of my kids to suggest something they would like for me to make for Shavuot. This was my daughter’s request, among other, far more complicated ideas, but I jumped in on this one because it’s so easy, and because it really hits the spot with its refreshing-ness!
1 gallon milk + the jug
1/2 cup coffee granules
1 package instant chocolate pudding
1 and 1/2 cups sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1. Pour 1-2 cups of milk out of a gallon bottle of milk (you can save this for future use).
2. Dissolve coffee granules in 2 tablespoons water. Add coffee and all remaining ingredients into the milk. Shake well.
3. Place milk bottle in the freezer. After one hour, shake bottle well. Return to freezer for another hour, then remove and shake again. Repeat this a few more times.
4. When ready to serve, remove from freezer an hour before serving. Shake multiple times before serving to ensure the most slushy results.
5. Top with whipped cream if you’d like!
Can you please include ingredients to use if we don’t buy choc pudding packs?