Double Whammy Shabbos
It's crunch time. And yes, pun intended. We're trying to use up our chometz in the most creative ways possible, and get our heads deep into our brand new Passover tab fully stocked with every Pesach recipe you can imagine.
Let's get through cooking for Shabbos this week as fast as we can, you with us on this one?
- There's always the requisite beer can lying around from Mishloach Manos. We want to help you clear out your fridge! Use it in this chicken perfection and use your newly empty fridge to stock the 20 or so dozen eggs you’ll need.
- Noodle Kugel is the ultimate Jewish Chometz food. Here's a trick for you all. Boil up the noodles directly in a heavy-duty disposable tin. Drain, and make your kugel right back in there. Doesn't get easier; you are so welcome.
- Great way to use up the bottom of the bag of pretzels, even without the chicken. Or even better, use leftover chicken from the whole chicken up there. Honey Mustard Pretzel Chicken Salad
- Family Table presents to you: the easiest carrot kugel ever. It literally does not get easier. NO mixer necessary, use pre-shredded carrots to save yourself from some orange palms, and you are done.
- The most ultimate of counter cakes is always a necessity, and especially if your family won't let you get away with something store-bought just this once.