1. Heat a small saucepan to medium-high heat.
2. Add oil.
3. Then, add half of the peppers, the ones cut into strips, and let it cook for around one to three minutes until slightly cooked. Then add mushrooms and let cook for another two minutes.
4. Add two teaspoons of coconut aminos or soy sauce, one teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of crushed black pepper, and one teaspoon of granulated garlic or powder.
5. Let it cook for another two minutes on medium heat. Then remove from heat and let it cool.
6. In the meantime, on a plate of bowl add your spinach, other half of the pepper that was diced, and cranberries.
7. Then add cooked vegetables to the salad.
8. Set aside and make the dressing.
9. In a small bowl, mix balsamic vinegar, oil, Dijon mustard, honey, and lemon juice, until well combined. Then add to the salad and add crouton on top. Enjoy !!