Passover sometimes seems to equal eight (or more) days of endless mindless munching, as many of the most common snack foods are off the table during the holiday. Satisfy your cravings with these delectable crispy almond-flour crackers.
3-Ingredient Pesach Crackers
- Cooking and Prep: 25 m
- Serves: 12
Prepare the Crackers
Beat egg with salt using a whisk or fork.
Measure almond flour by spooning it into a measuring cup (you do not want to pack the ingredients, otherwise it will yield a dry dough) or weigh it out for more accurate measurement.
Add almond flour until cohesive dough is formed.
Place dough on a sheet of Gefen Parchment Paper and pat down till gently flattened. Lay another strip of parchment paper over the top and roll till about an eighth-inch thick.
Remove parchment from top layer. Using a pizza cutter, cut dough into squares and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15–17 minutes until the edges of the crackers are brown and crispy.
Use one of these variations to change your cracker flavor or add in whatever herbs and spices you desire:
• Salt & Pepper: add a quarter to half a teaspoon pepper
• Onion & Garlic: add half a teaspoon garlic powder and half a teaspoon onion powder
• Garlic & Herb: add three-fourths teaspoon garlic powder and a quarter teaspoon each (dry) oregano, basil and parsley
• Rosemary Cheddar: add one cup shredded cheddar cheese and half to one teaspoon crumbled dried rosemary leaves
• Cinnamon Sugar: sprinkle top of crackers with cinnamon sugar before baking