1. Remove tater tots from freezer and allow to thaw (it doesn’t have to be completely).
2. Spray waffle maker or sandwich press with non stick cooking spray. Place three to four tater tots, partially overlapping on waffle maker. Top with one slice of cheese and another three to four tater tots. Repeat on remaining surfaces of waffle maker. Close and grill until nicely browned.
3. In the meantime, heat frying pan over medium-high heat and spray with non stick cooking spray.
4. Once heated, pour cracked egg onto pan and cook until white is set.
5. Top cheesy tater tot with runny egg, one slice of lox and everything but the bagel seasoning.