1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper and set aside.
2. Place all filling ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth.
3. Lay out a puff pastry dough square. Smear with one heaping teaspoon of filling, making sure to leave a border all the way around. Roll it up jelly-roll style. Pinch the ends and form a crescent shape. Place onto the prepared baking sheet.
4. Continue with the remaining dough. When all the dough is shaped, brush the horns with beaten egg.
5. Crush the sliced almonds a bit with your hand, then sprinkle them generously onto the horns. If the almonds aren’t sticking, press them lightly into the horns.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 35–40 minutes until slightly browned. Remove baking sheet from the oven and let the horns cool.
7. To garnish, melt the two bars of chocolate. Dip the ends of each horn into the chocolate and drizzle the rest of the chocolate onto the horns. Allow the chocolate to harden and enjoy!