1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line two cookie sheets with Gefen Easy Baking Parchment Paper.
2. Place the almonds, sugar, and salt into the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade and pulse until very finely ground.
3. Add the vanilla and almond extract and pulse two to three times. Add the butter and pulse until evenly mixed. Add the flour and pulse until a smooth dough forms. You will need to scrape down the bowl a few times.
4. Scoop dough by level tablespoons and roll each into a smooth ball. Place on prepared cookie sheet. Using a rounded teaspooon measure or your thumb, create a depression in each dough ball to flatten the dough and make a well that will hold the chocolate.
5. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove tray from oven and re-press each indentation. Return tray to oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Cool completely.
6. Place the chocolate and butter into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power, using 20 second intervals, stirring in between each interval until completely melted. Using a spoon, fill the cookie indentations. Allow to harden slightly. Store the cookies in the refrigerator but serve at room temperature.