1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Pour water and apple juice into a large oven-safe pot (if you don’t have an oven-safe pot, you can use a regular pot and then transfer to an oven-safe roaster/dish).
3. Rinse the corned beef, removing all pickling spices. Add the corned beef to the pot and bring liquid to a boil.
4. Remove from heat. Liquid should cover the beef; if it doesn’t, add water. Cover and bake for two to three hours or until tender when pricked with a fork (general rule of thumb is to bake for one hour per pound).
5. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine honey, brown sugar, apple jelly, and mustard.
6. Remove meat from oven and discard any liquid. Spoon half the glaze on the meat.
7. Bake for 15–20 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
9. Slice against the grain.
10. Pour remaining glaze over meat. Reheat before serving.