1. In a small pot, combine the apple juice concentrate, honey, lemon juice, brown sugar and cinnamon; mix well. Heat over a medium flame until the sugar is dissolved, about three minutes. Set aside one cup of mixture. Remaining sauce will be used for basting the apples.
2. Place the cleaned chicken pieces in a baking pan. Pour reserved sauce over the chicken, making sure to cover all the pieces well. Cover the pan and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius). Bake chicken for one and a half hours, covered. Uncover, then bake an additional half hour. The chicken pieces will develop a beautiful mahogany color.
4. To prepare the apples, cover baking pan with parchment paper and arrange the apple slices on it. Spray with oil spray. Generously brush the apples with the basting sauce. Grill for approximately six to eight minutes on each side, basting often.
5. Decorate the chicken pieces with apple slices when serving. These keep in the fridge for a few days. I usually make extra just to nosh on!