1. Prepare a bowl of lukewarm water. Halve an apple, then use a peeler to create thin half-moon apple slices. (Make sure to peel the apples where you see the outer peel, to add the red edge – gives it a rosy look.) Place slices in lukewarm water. Continue until all apples are thinly sliced.
2. While apples soak, combine honey, cinnamon, and brown sugar in a separate bowl.
3. Cut the puff pastry dough into nine strips (the short way). Working with one strip of dough at a time, stretch it out so the dough is nice and thin, then brush with the cinnamon mixture.
4. Remove apple slices from the water and dry them. Begin aligning them in the center of your coated dough, making sure the edges of the apple are on the outer part of the dough.
5. Coat a round pan with margarine and place the strip of dough on the outer part of the pan. Repeat until your apples have reached the center of the pan.
6. Once you have achieved the final rose look, coat the apples with leftover cinnamon mixture. Place in an oven heated to 375 degrees Fahrenheit until golden, about 25 minutes.
7. After removing from the oven, drizzle with honey, roses, and sugar bees. You can also top it with any nuts, fruit, or other toppings you prefer.