1. In a large frying pan, melt the margarine and stir in the apples and strawberries (or other fruit) with sugar and cinnamon for about seven minutes.
2. Dissolve the cornstarch in water. Add to the frying pan and simmer for two more minutes.
3. Remove fruit from the fire and fill all the tart shells.
4. Place them in a preheated 350 degrees Fahrenheit oven—approximately 30 minutes for individual tarts and about 40 minutes for the large tarts.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool down.
6. Spread the melted white chocolate on an acetate or parchment paper.
7. When chocolate hardens to room temperature, cut out flower shapes with a cutter.
8. Whip the non-dairy cream and place it in two pastry bags, one with a star tip and the other with a round tip. Alternate the shapes on the tarts.
9. Using a melon baller, create a hole in the round cream shapes and fill with a little jam. (If the jam is thick, dilute it with a little water and heat it for a few seconds in the microwave.)
10. Arrange chocolate flowers on the whipped cream.