1. Coat bite-sized chicken cutlets evenly in corn starch.
2. Fry the chicken in oil until they turn slightly brown.
3. While the chicken is cooking, make the suace. Mix sesame teriyaki sauce, barbecue sauce, sesame oil and sriracha sauce together. Add more sriracha sauce if you want it really spicy.
4. After the chicken is cooked, place in an oven-safe dish and coat in the sweet and spicy sauce. Place in an oven that was preheated to 350°F and bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
5. After removing it from the oven, add the sesame seeds on top. You can add green onions and serve over rice and veggies for a perfect dinner.