1. Dunk four biscuits into the milk briefly and lay on a piece of silver foil.
2. In a large bowl combine the soft cheese, vanilla extract, and sugar and beat. Spread the cheese mixture over the biscuits (you can use a piping bag).
3. Continue dunking biscuits into milk and placing them on, building layers by alternating with the cheese mixture.
4. Once done, wrap in silver foil and place in the fridge for three to four hours or overnight.
5. When ready to serve, pour some chocolate syrup over the cake and add sprinkles.