1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash the salmon pieces and place in a baking pan.
3. In the food processor, blend the avocado until creamy (or mash by hand). Do not over-blend, as you want to retain a bit of texture.
4. Add lemon juice, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper. Mix a bit more.
5. Coat each piece of salmon liberally with the guacamole.
6. Pour the panko crumbs onto a plate. Dip each piece of salmon into the panko crumbs, making sure to coat evenly.
7. Place salmon fillets in a baking pan and bake for 20 minutes uncovered.