1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line two baking sheets with Gefen Parchment Paper. Spray the parchment liberally with cooking spray.
2. Pit the avocados and scoop them into a bowl. Add the tomatoes, red onion, cilantro and salt. Mash all ingredients together, being sure to leave some chunkier pieces of avocado.
3. Lay out your wrappers on some parchment. Scoop about a teaspoon of your avocado mixture into the center of the wonton wrapper.
4. Brush the exposed parts of the wrapper with water and then fold into a hamantaschen shape, however, instead of pinching the corners, overlap them so that one edge of each side is tucked under and the other is overlapping (this keeps it from opening up).
5. Place your hamantaschen on your prepared baking sheet and spray the tops liberally with cooking spray. Bake 15 minutes until brown and crispy.