This sauce is universally appealing and easy to throw together (especially if you use frozen cubes of garlic and ginger… I won’t tell if you won’t). I recommend keeping the sauce and chicken separate until serving for max crisp factor, but it’s still delicious if you reheat once sauced.
Prepare the Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
2. Mix mayonnaise and teriyaki sauce together.
3. Dip chicken in the mixture, then in the crumbs, and lay on a baking sheet covered with Gefen Parchment. Bake for 40 minutes.
Prepare the Sauce
1. Combine sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and cook over gentle heat until simmering.
2. Add the white scallion slices to the sauce and simmer for two more minutes. Remove from heat.
1. Pour sauce over chicken immediately before serving and garnish with scallion greens.
Props and Styling by Goldie Stern Photography by Felicia Perretti