1. Add the dry ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix well.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk the espresso, almond milk, maple syrup, lemon, and vanilla. Add the wet mixture to the dry, and stir with a spatula until fully combined.
3. Place the batter in a piping bag and pipe into a nonstick donut pan. (A large zip-top bag with the corner cut off can be used instead of a piping bag.)
4. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
5. Allow donuts to completely cool off before decorating. Evenly spread desired glaze on each donut, top off with chocolate drizzle, date syrup, sprinkles, and chopped nuts or any other toppings of choice.