1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Line a large pan with Gefen Parchment Paper and place roast inside.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl until well combined. You might want to warm the honey in a microwave so it’ll blend together evenly.
3. Pour the sauce over the meat. Cover the pan with parchment paper and then seal tightly with foil. Bake for approximately two and a half hours, or until it reaches desired doneness.
4. Alternatively, place the roast into an eight-quart pot. Pour the sauce on top. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook for two and a half to three hours.
5. Allow meat to cool before slicing.
Freeze leftover tomato sauce, either in plastic cups or in small containers, and save for another use. Freeze sliced meat in a pan, with the gravy in a separate container, clearly marked.