1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a cookie sheet and set aside. Beat egg whites until stiff. Add sugar gradually. Add yolks and rest of cake ingredients.
3. Pour and spread onto the lined cookie sheet. Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees and insert cake into oven.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool a little.
5. Sprinkle a dish towel generously with confectioners’ sugar. Turn the cake over onto sugarcoated towel and roll it up, jelly roll fashion. While the cake cools, create the ﬁlling of your choice as below: