1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
2. Combine fresh lemon juice, salt, pepper, honey, basil, and mustard. Brush over salmon and bake for 18–22 minutes, or until fully cooked. Allow to cool, then flake.
3. Dip each rice paper wrapper in water for five seconds to soften slightly. Fill with flaked salmon, a few leaves of spring mix, one basil leaf if desired, a few slices of avocado, and a little bit of the noodles. Roll up. (I like to tuck the edges in, egg-roll style, but you don’t need to. If you roll it up tight, the rice paper holds everything together.)
4. Serve immediately, or store in the fridge in an airtight container, making sure the rolls aren’t touching each other.
5. Combine the dipping sauce ingredients in a small bowl and serve alongside.