1. Preheat oven to 550 degrees Fahrenheit (285 degrees Celsius), or as high as your oven goes. Line two baking sheets with Gefen Parchment Paper and spray with cooking spray.
2. Place tenders in a resealable plastic bag. Add cornstarch and shake well to coat.
3. Combine batter ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir until smooth. Working with one piece at a time, dip chicken into batter and place on baking sheet. Repeat until all chicken is battered. (The pieces don’t have to be entirely coated.) Spray chicken generously with cooking spray and bake for 12 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, place all ingredients for the sauce in a medium-sized saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until berries soften and mixture thickens a bit (about 15 minutes), stirring to break up the fruit.
5. Remove chicken fingers from oven and serve with wine-berry sauce.