1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Line two baking sheets with Gefen Easy Baking Parchment Paper.
2. Separate meat strips and place on the baking sheets, spacing them well. Sprinkle brown sugar all over the meat. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Dice into little pieces.
4. Place the chocolate chips into a medium nonstick frying pan and cook over low heat. Stir with a wooden spoon until they start to soften. Add oil and mix well with melting chocolate. Once melted, set aside.
5. To assemble: Place three matzahs on a baking sheet and spread the chocolate on top, to the edges of each matzah. Sprinkle with beef fry and toppings.
6. Sprinkle with salt and refrigerate until set.