1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray alternating muffin cups with baking spray (including the top).
2. Puff pastry squares should be defrosted enough to be pliable, but not stretchy. Gently press one pastry square into each prepared muffin cup, making a basket.
3. Divide up the avocado pieces into the pastry baskets.
4. Pour one raw egg into each basket.
5. Top each basket with a strip of lox laid across the surface of the egg.
6. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes. Upscale egg baskets are done baking when the egg is firm and the pastry is golden.