1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Prepare a Gefen Parchment-lined baking sheet.
2. For the poppers: In a small bowl, beat together eggs and almond milk. In a shallow dish, mix together flour, panko crumbs, and salt.
3. Working with a few pieces at a time, dip the broccoli florets into the egg mixture, shake off the excess, then place in the crumb mixture, tossing to coat.
4. Place on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Mist broccoli lightly with cooking spray.
5. Bake for about 15–20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for five minutes.
6. Meanwhile prepare popper sauce: In a small bowl, mix all ingredients until well blended.
7. Pour popper sauce over the broccoli and bake an additional seven minutes. Sprinkle with scallions and sesame seeds, if using.