1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut onion into wedges.
3. On a sheet pan lined with Gefen Parchment Paper, spread out butternut squash, cauliflower, onion, and garlic cloves.
4. Drizzle with oil and season with salt, pepper, and cinnamon.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until squash and cauliflower are soft and have started to brown.
6. Once the vegetables are done cooking, remove from the oven and let rest two to three minutes.
7. In a large, heat-proof container, add four cups boiling water and consommé. Add the roasted vegetables to the container.
8. Using an immersion blender, blend the soup. Add more water to thin the soup to your desired consistency, if needed. Serve warm.