1. Blend ice cream, ice cappuccino, chocolate/hazelnut cream, Viennese crunch, and ice cubes in a blender until creamy.
2. For the chocolate sauce, heat all ingredients in a small saucepan, whisking frequently.
3. Once it just begins to boil, remove from heat. Let it cool and refrigerate for minimum 30 minutes until sauce thickens.
4. Pour two tablespoons chocolate sauce at the bottom of the glass, then fill with cappuccino blend.
5. Top with a scoop of ice cream, chocolate drizzle and pieces of Viennese crunch.