1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
2. Line a nine- by 13-inch (20- by 30-centimeter) baking pan with Gefen Parchment Paper. Spray with oil spray and set aside.
3. Place cauliflower florets in a large bowl and sprinkle with a little lemon juice.
4. Pour boiling water over the cauliflower and let it sit for three to four minutes. Drain well.
5. Place in a food processor with the knife attachment. Add onion, egg, bread crumbs, olive oil, and seasonings. Blend together well, but don’t overprocess. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
6. Prepare a plate with bread crumbs. Form the mixture into small balls (ping-pong size) and roll gently in bread crumbs.
7. Place in baking pan. Spray with additional olive oil spray.
8. Bake for 30 minutes or until crispy. If desired, turn the balls and bake an additional 10 minutes. Serve hot with dipping sauce.