1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Heat the cauliflower rice in the microwave for three minutes.
3. Line a colander with a cheesecloth or paper towels. Add cauliflower rice and squeeze out as much liquid as you can. The drier the cauliflower, the better your crust will hold together.
4. Transfer squeezed-out cauliflower rice to a bowl. Add egg whites, cheese, and spices and mix thoroughly to combine.
5. Scoop quarter-cup mounds of cauliflower batter onto the baking sheet and press crust together to tighten and flatten. Prepare with remaining cauliflower. Bake for 20 minutes, until edges are golden.
6. Top with sauce and a sprinkle of Parmesan and bake for an additional five to six minutes.