1. Preheat the oven on high broil.
2. Put the eggplants on a baking sheet and score them with a knife.
3. Roast the eggplants for about 30 to 35 minutes until the skin is darker and collapsing.
4. Meanwhile, put all the ingredients for Green Lemony Schug in a small food processor and process until the mixture is smooth.
5. On a cutting board, scoop out the filling of the eggplants with a spoon, leave the skin out.
6. Using a knife, chop the eggplants until it is slightly mashed.
7. On a nice round plate, using a fork, spread the eggplant mixture and drizzle some of the green schug on top.
8. Drizzle one tablespoon of date syrup and garnish with mint leaves, pomegranate seeds, flaky salt and finish it with a drizzle of olive oil.