1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Dissolve yeast and sugar in water in a small mixing bowl and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter/margarine and flour until mixture is a sandy texture.
4. Add egg yolks and yeast mixture to flour mixture, combine until it forms a dough.
5. Separate the dough into five equal-sized balls.
6. Roll each ball out into a 10-inch round circle.
7. Coat each circle with cheese filling.
8. Cut into pizza shape slices.
9. Roll up each slice from the wide end to the narrow end to form Rogelach.
10. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until Rogelach are slightly golden.