1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit or as per pizza crust directions.
2. Heat two tablespoons oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and drizzle with another two tablespoons oil. Sauté for five minutes, until mushrooms are softened, all moisture has evaporated, and mushrooms are lightly browned.
3. Add garlic powder and coconut aminos, then cook for another minute. Place mushrooms on a paper towel-lined plate to absorb any liquid.
4. Prepare a sheet pan lined with Gefen Parchment Paper. Place crust on the paper and spray the whole crust with olive oil or brush with remaining tablespoon olive oil.
5. Leaving a one-inch crust around the edges, top crust with pizza sauce and mushrooms. Bake according to package directions, until crust is golden.
6. Meanwhile, to make balsamic glaze: In a small saucepan, bring vinegar and honey or sugar to a boil, then reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for about eight minutes or until thickened. Let cool. Pour into a squeeze bottle and set aside.
7. Remove pizza from the oven. Sprinkle with pine nuts and chopped parsley. Slice into wedges. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve.