1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius). Line a springform pan (or any round pan) with Gefen Parchment Paper and set aside.
2. Unroll one sheet of puff pastry dough and smear with tomato sauce and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Roll up like a cinnamon bun, then slice into rounds.
3. Unroll the second sheet of puff pastry and smear with cottage cheese and spinach, then sprinkle with shredded cheese. Roll up and slice into rounds.
4. Arrange all the rounds in the prepared pan. They should be close together. Place in oven and bake for 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. While they’re baking, combine butter topping ingredients in a small bowl.
6. When the buns are ready, remove the pan from the oven and immediately brush the butter mixture over them. The butter will melt into the buns. If you want to expedite the process, return the pan to the still warm (but turned off) oven for a few minutes. Serve immediately.
Depending on your family’s preferences, you can prepare both puff pastry sheets with tomato sauce and cheese or both with cottage cheese and spinach, rather than doing a combination.