1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, combine warm water and yeast. Add sugar and mix well. Add salt, butter, oil, cornmeal, and flour. Knead into a dough by hand.
3. Coat a large bowl with cooking spray. Place dough in bowl and cover with a towel. Let rise for one to two hours or until doubled in size.
4. Coat a springform pan with cooking spray and sprinkle with cornmeal.
5. Use a rolling pin to roll dough out to approximately 1/4-inch thickness. Press dough into bottom of springform pan and up the sides, and trim excess.
6. Sprinkle cheese over bottom of crust, then pour marinara sauce on top. Add pizza toppings and additional shredded cheese, if desired.
7. Bake for 35 minutes.
8. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese immediately before serving.