1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
2. Place the sweet potatoes, apple, and onion in separate sections on a baking sheet lined with Gefen Parchment Paper.
3. Whisk together the glaze ingredients, aside from the lemon juice, in a small bowl. Set aside 1/4 cup of the mixture. Pour the remaining glaze over the veggies. Bake for 20 minutes or until almost soft. Remove from oven and mix together in a small bowl.
4. Prepare a 9×13-inch (23×33-centimeter) baking pan lined with parchment paper. Place a generous spoonful of the roasted veggie mixture on one end of the chicken cutlet. Carefully roll up and place seam side down in the pan. Repeat with the remaining cutlets.
5. Combine the spice rub ingredients and smear over the cutlets. Add the lemon juice, if using, to the reserved 1/4 cup of glaze and drizzle on top.
6. Cover the pan loosely with a piece of parchment paper and bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius) for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional five minutes.