1. Combine flour and salt in a large dish. Dredge the chicken in the flour mixture.
2. In a large skillet, fry chicken in a bit of oil until center of chicken turns white. Remove chicken, set aside.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of oil to pan. Sauté onion until golden. Add vegetables and sauté until crisp-tender.
4. Mix chicken broth ingredients. Return chicken to pan with vegetables and add chicken broth. Cook on medium heat until sauce is thick and mixture bubbles. Continue to cook on low heat for additional 20 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with chow mein noodles before serving.