1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium pot, heat the oil. Once heated, sauté the onions for about 2-3 minutes on high heat till soft. Add the other vegetables and potatoes and sauté for another 2 minutes. Then add the cubed chicken and the spices and mix well.
3. Pour in the chicken stock, cover, and bring to a boil. Cook on high for five minutes, and then add in the flour and mix well.
4. Pour the mixture into individual ramekin dishes. Cover each ramekin with a thawed pastry square. Bend over sides of the dough over the dish and pierce a few holes at the top with a fork.
5. Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes, or until puff pastry is golden.