1. Combine all ingredients except last two in a large bowl, and mix well.
2. Lay out the sandwich bread and cut each slice of bread into four equal squares.
3. Place one tablespoon of the ground chicken mixture on each square of sandwich bread. Spread evenly until it covers the entire square.
4. Heat oil in a large saucepan or deep fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Deep fry each chicken toast, chicken side down for one minute and then turned over, chicken side up, for an additional 30 seconds.
6. Drain on absorbant towels. Serve warm.