1. In a bowl combine flour, two teaspoons salt, pepper, and granulated onion. Add chicken pieces. Mix to coat.
2. Heat large pan (with a lid) over medium high heat. Add oil. Brown chicken in small batches so as not to overcrowd for two minutes on each side. Remove and set aside.
3. Add onions. Stir and cook for six minutes. Add zucchini, stir and then cook for 15 minutes only stirring every seven minutes to allow zucchini to slightly caramelize. Add garlic, chiles, capers, olives and kale. Stir to combine.
4. Then pour wine, scraping up any bits from the bottom of the pan. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
5. Return chicken to pan, making sure each piece is nestled in the sauce. Lower heat to a gentle simmer, cover tightly and cook for one hour. The chicken will be soft and tender and the sauce rich and flavorful! Serve over pasta or rice and enjoy!