1. Sauté onions in liberal amount of oil until golden.
2. Add celery and sauté until limp.
3. Add peppers and chicken cutlets and continue sautéing for 20 to 30 minutes or until tender.
4. Add corn, mushrooms and seasonings, cook for 10 minutes. Drain liquids.
5. Immediately prior to serving, add chow mein noodles (to prevent the noodles from becoming soggy).
• Sauté onions, add four each of green, red, orange and yellow peppers. Add seasonings and proceed as above.
• Chicken can be omitted, serve as a side dish.