1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Lightly spray a disposable baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
2. To make the crust: Place the eggs, oil, sugar, maple syrup, and vanilla into a large mixing bowl and beat until well combined. Add almond flour and potato starch and mix well until smooth. Spread batter onto the greased baking sheet, smoothing evenly from edge to edge. Bake for 18–20 minutes.
3. While the crust is baking, make the filling: Cream together margarine, sugar, and maple syrup. Add vanilla extract and eggs and mix until smooth and well combined, scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl to incorporate all of the batter. Add pecans and pulse until well coated and some of the pieces have broken up a bit. Add chocolate chips and pulse a few more times.
4. As soon as the crust comes out of the oven, spoon the filling over it. Using a rubber spatula, spread the filling to cover crust completely. Return to the oven and bake an additional 20 minutes, until set.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly, about 15 minutes. Cut into squares while still warm.