1. Cream eggs and sugar for two minutes until light.
2. Slowly drizzle in oil. Add in margarine and mix well until combined
3. Measure two tablespoons vinegar in a one-cup measure, then add the coconut milk until the liquid measures one cup combined.
4. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and vanilla sugar.
5. Alternately add dry and wet ingredients to the egg-sugar mixture until smooth and combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Transfer batter to Bundt pan. Tap pan gently on the counter to even it out.
7. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 minutes, then check for doneness.
8. Cool for 15 minutes. Turn cake out onto a cake plate.